September 13, 1999
At the Library
For additional information, check the KCLS Website, www.kcls.org, or call The Answer Line, 425-462-9600.
Woodinville Library (788-0733)
- Japanese Flower Arranging Ikebana, Sept. 23, 7-9pm, learn the fundamental principles of Japanese Ikebana.
- Book Discussion Group, Sept. 25, 10am-12pm: this month's reading selection is The Children.
- Mother Goose Story Time, ages 12-24 months, Sept. 22, 10:30am.
Bothell Regional Library (486-7811)
- Mother Goose is on the Loose, ages 12-24 months, Sept. 21, 10:30am.
- Genealogy on the Internet, Sept. 15, 7pm, Ann Lamb shows how to use the World Wide Web to help aid your genealogy project.
- Baby and Me at the Library, Sept. 18, 10-11am, stories and songs with children, birth-12 months.
Fall City Library (222-5951)
- Fall City Fire Station, all ages, Sept. 21, 7pm, Barthe DeClements will tell you why she wrote certain book, and read her favorite selection.
Kingsgate Library (821-7686)
- Mother Goose on the Loose, Ages 12-24 months, Sept. 16, 10:30pm.
- Travels with Ms. Pickle, ages 4 and up, Sept. 18, 2pm, Ms. Pickle and puppet friend leads us on an adventure through children's books and music.
Lake Forest Park Library (362-8860)
- Family Story Time, Sept. 17, 7pm, stories, songs, and a craft activity for the whole family.
- Toddler Story Time, Ages 24-36 months, Sept. 21, 28, 10am.
- Preschool Story Time, Ages 24-36 months, Sept. 21, 28, 11am.
- Icky Boone's Nature Hunt, Sept. 24, 7pm: In this interactive clown show, you go on a nature hunt.
- Author Showcase: Jacqueline Williams, Sept. 16, 7pm: Author of Wagon Wheel Kitchens: Food on the Oregon Trail discusses the food and diet of the past.
- Free beginner class on Microsoft Word and accessing the web via Internet Explorer offered various days and times, call for more info.
- Toddler Story Times, Tuesdays, ages 2-3.
Sammamish Library (836-8793)
- Book Discussion Group, Sept. 21, 7pm: This month's selection is I Know This Much is True.
- Sammamish Writers Group: Utilizing Feedback, Sept. 22, 7pm.
- Sammamish Writers Group--Where do we go from here?, Sept. 29, 7pm: This will be the last evening of planned presentations by Jamey Tisdale, and the start of the group as an independent entity.
Sno Isle Bookmobile (360-659-8447)
- Second and fourth Wednesdays: 3:03-3:35 p.m. at the Maltby School, 9700 212th St. SE, Snohomish; 3:45-4:15 p.m. at the Rainbow General Store, 21825 Echo Lk. Rd., Snohomish.