October 18, 1999
CALENDAR ANNOUNCEMENT DEADLINE IS 12 NOON THURSDAY.
CLASSES, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS
- Sammamish Valley Grange, Oct. 20, 7:30pm, 140th NE at Hollywood: 483-3200.
- Woodinville Historical Society, Oct. 21, 7:30pm, Towne Bank: 483-8270.
- Cottage Lake Auxiliary to Children's Hospital, Oct. 22, 1pm, Sammamish Valley Grange: 483-3200.
- Northshore School Board, Oct. 25, 7:30pm, 18315 Bothell Way NE in auditorium: 489-6000.
- East KingCo Rock Club, Oct. 25, 7pm/children, 7:30pm/adults, Fellowship Hall at Rose Hill Presbyterian Church: 425-861-7050.
- Upper Bear Creek Community Council, Oct. 26, 7pm, Water District: 788-5841.
- Woodinville Lions Club, Oct. 26, 1pm, 19008 168th NE: 483-2693.
- Clover Leaf Rebekah Lodge, Oct. 24, 8-11am, 10116 WE 185th Bothell: 488-8457 or 483-0236.
- Upper Bear Creek Community Council, Oct. 26, 7pm, Water District Bldg: 788-5841.
- Eastside Business Network, Wednesdays, 7:30pm, Olive Garden Restaurant: 425-820-2845, fax 425-486-7593.
- Bothell City Council, Mondays, 7pm, City Hall: 425-486-3256.
- Carnation City Council, 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, City Hall: 425-333-4192.
- Duvall City Council, 1st Tuesday, 11:45am, Fire Hall: 425-788-8384.
- Kenmore City Council, Mondays, 7pm, Northshore Utility District Headquarters: 425-398-8900.
- Woodinville City Council, Mondays, 7pm, Sorenson School: 425-489-2700.
- Kiwanis Club of Woodinville, Thursdays, 11:30am-12:30pm, Woodinville Round Table: 425-481-6959.
- Northshore Kiwanis, Wednesdays, 7-8am, Alexa's Restaurant on Main St., Bothell: 425- 486-4966.
- Sno-Isle Genealogical Society's family history writing group, every Thursday, 1-3pm, Martha Lake Community Club: 425-438-0307.
- A better diet for the family dog, free seminar, Oct. 24, 3-4:30pm, All the Best Pet Care: 425-889-2200.
- Wilderness Awareness School, Mondays, 7-9pm, Stone House Bookstore: 425-788-1301.
- Learning and Sharing for Today's Caregivers, Everett Community College Parks Student Union Bldg.: 425-388-7377.
- Overlake Service League puppet show "A Kids Time Out," Oct. 25, 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 6:30pm, 2 cans of food or $1, Center Court in Bellevue Square: 425-451-1175.
- Bug-A-Boo Bug Fair, Oct. 23, 10am-3pm, Woodland Park Zoo South Gate Plaza: 206-584-4838.
- Overlake Service League puppet show, "The Last Pumpkin," Oct. 25-30, Ages 3-8, Center Court in Bellevue Square: 425-451-1175.
- Psychic Reading Fair, Oct. 23, 1-5pm, 2402 Summit Ave Everett: 425-253-1449.
BAZAARS, CRAFT SHOWS
- Lake Forest Park Garden Club meeting, Oct. 26, 10am, LFP Presbyterian Church, flower arranging workshop, bring container, greens and pruning shears: (206) 522-3977.
- 17th Annual Holiday Bazaar, Oct. 23, 9am-5pm, Holy Family School gymnasium. Kirkland: 425-822-3459.
- Children's Hospital Guild Rummage & Bake Sale, Oct. 23, 10am-3pm, Vincent Club House, West Snoqualmie Rd. NE, Duvall: 788-1333.
- Monte Villa Farm House Craft and Gift Show, Oct. 20-23, 3300 Monte Villa Pkwy, Bothell, free admission.