November 15, 1999
CALENDAR ANNOUNCEMENT DEADLINE IS 12 NOON THURSDAY.
- Sammamish Valley Grange, Nov. 17, 7:30pm, 140th NE at Hollywood: 483-3200.
- Woodinville Historical Society, Nov. 18, 7:30pm, Towne Bank: 483-8270.
- Cottage Lake Auxiliary to Children's Hospital, Nov. 19, 1pm, Sammamish Valley Grange: 483-3200.
- Northshore School Board, Nov. 22, 7:30pm, 18315 Bothell Way NE (in auditorium): 489-6000.
- East KingCo Rock Club, Nov. 22, 7pm child, 7:30pm adults, Fellowship Hall at Rose Hill Presbyterian Church: 425-861-7050.
- Upper Bear Creek Community Council, Nov. 23, 7pm, Woodinville Water District: 788-5841.
- Woodinville Lions Club, Nov. 23, 7pm, 19008 168th NE: 483-2693
- Bothell City Council, Mondays, 7pm, City Hall: 425-486-3256.
- Carnation City Council, 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, City Hall: 425-333-4192.
- Duvall City Council, 1st Tuesday, 11:45am, Fire Hall: 425-788-8384.
- Kenmore City Council, Mondays, 7pm, Northshore Utility District Headquarters: 425-398-8900.
- Woodinville City Council, Mondays, 7pm, Sorenson School: 425-489-2700.
- Divorce care weekly support group for people struggling through divorce or relationship breakup, Sundays, 9:30am, First Baptist Church: 425-787-7388.
- Kiwanis Club of Woodinville, Thursdays, 11:30am-12:30pm, Woodinville Round Table: 425-481-6959.
- Northshore Kiwanis, Wednesdays, 7-8am, Alexa's Restaurant on Main St., Bothell: 425-486-4966.
- Sno-Isle Genealogical Society's family history writing group, every Thursday, 1-3pm, Martha Lake Community Club: 425-438-0307.
BAZAARS, CRAFT SHOWS
- Northwest Puppet Center, "The Enchanted Castle," through Nov. 21, Northwest Puppet Center: 206-523-2579.
- Undiscovered & Discovered Potters Sale, Nov. 18-20, 9:30am, Hollywood Schoolhouse: 425-868-3989.
- Holiday Bazaar hosted by Court Sno-King, Nov. 20, 9am-4pm, Edmonds Masonic Temple: 206-542-4059.
- Show and Sale of Trust Artwork, Nov. 18-21, 10am-7pm, The Bellevue Hilton: 360-335-9601.
- Celebration of Deceased Loved Ones, Nov. 21, 2pm-4pm, Trinity Episcopal Church: 425-261-4800.
- Glitter Sale, silk, satin, sequined dresses, and tuxedoes, Nov. 20, 9am-8pm, Seattle Goodwill main store: 206-329-GIVE4GOOD.
- Quilts from the Collection, beginning Nov. 20, Museum of History and Industry: 206-324-1126.
- Trinity Irish Dance Company, Nov. 18-20, 8pm, $28, Meany Theater on UW campus: 206-543-4880.
- All Breed Dog Shows and Obedience Trials, Nov. 20-21, Evergreen State Fairgrounds: 360-757-6568.
- The Great American Train Show, Nov. 20-21, 11am-5pm, $6, Western Washington Fairgrounds: 630-834-0652.
- Seattle International Auto Show, Nov. 17-21, Stadium Exhibition Center: 206-542-3551.
Walk Through the New Testament Seminar, Jan. 24, 1-5:30pm, $20, Lake Forest Park Presbyterian Church: 206-364-2712.
CLASSES, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS
SPORTS & RECREATION
- Sibling Preparation, Nov. 20, 9:30-11am, Valley General Hospital: 360-794-1411.
- Meditation, The Science of Attention, Nov. 21, 2-6pm, Bothell Library Meeting Room: 1-888-681-9791.
- AED Training Classes, Dec. 9, 16, 6-10pm, 22002 26th Avenue SE, Suite 101, Bothell: 206-546-4562.
- Wilderness Awareness School, Mondays, 7-9pm, Stone House Bookstore: 425-788-1301.
- National Cyclocross Series, Nov. 20, 9:30am, Marymoor Park: 425-703-7298.
- U-18 Girls Fastpitch Team tryouts, Nov. 20, Snohomish High School: 425-481-6549 or 360-568-4551.
- Northwest Chamber Orchestra, An Era Passes..., Nov. 20, 8pm, Nov. 21, 2:30pm, Benaroya Hall: 206-343-0445.
- Bellevue Art Museum Game Show, Nov. 19, 5:30-8pm, Bellevue Art Museum: 206-443-2925.
- Holiday Art Show, through Dec. 22, Mercer Island Gallery: 206-236-3545.
- The College Gallery at Shoreline Community College presents its permanent collections, through Dec. 17, 1000 Building at 16101 Greenwood Avenue North: 206-546-4101, ext. 4433.
- "The Boys From Syracuse," Nov. 18-Dec. 11, $16-$20, Jane Addams Theatre: 206-363-2809.
- "The Pirates of Penzance," Nov. 18-Jan. 2, Issaquah: 425-392-2202
- "Kickshaw, Superstar," Nov. 20, 6:30pm, $10, Everett Holiday Inn: 425-338-4200.
- "Murder in Swingtime," Saturday Evenings, Club Broadway Downtown Everett: 1-877-WED-KILL.
- Pondering Parenthood, Nov. 30, 7pm, free, Family Maternity Center: 425-899-3000.
- Cancer Support Group, first Tuesday every month, 6:30pm, Valley General Hospital's Library: 360-794-1411.
- Alzheimer's Association helps you care for someone with Alzheimer's, 206-363-5500 or 1-800-848-7097.
- The Sammamish Symphony Orchestra announces openings for performers on violin, viola, cello and string bass: 425-392-3624.