November 22, 1999
CALENDAR ANNOUNCEMENT DEADLINE IS 12 NOON THURSDAY.
- Clover Leaf Rebekah Lodge, Nov. 27, 8-11am, 10116 WE 185th Bothell: 488-8457 or 483-0236.
- East KingCo Rock Club, Nov. 28, 7pm children, 7:30pm adults, Fellowship Hall at Rose Hill Presbyterian Church: 425-861-7050.
- Northshore School Board, Nov. 28, 7:30pm, Bothell Way NE (in auditorium): 489-6000.
- Community Council for Cittage Lake Park, Dec. 1, 7pm, Woodinville Water District: 788-3635.
- Sammamish Valley Grange, Dec. 1, 7:30pm, 140th NE at Hollywood: 483-3200
- Bothell City Council, Mondays, 7pm, City Hall: 425-486-3256.
- Carnation City Council, 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, City Hall: 425-333-4192.
- Duvall City Council, 1st Tuesday, 11:45am, Fire Hall: 425-788-8384.
- Kenmore City Council, Mondays, 7pm, Northshore Utility District Headquarters: 425-398-8900.
- Woodinville City Council, Mondays, 7pm, Sorenson School: 425-489-2700.
- Divorce care weekly support group for people struggling through divorce or relationship breakup, Sundays, 9:30am, First Baptist Church: 425-787-7388.
- Kiwanis Club of Woodinville, Thursdays, 11:30am-12:30pm, Woodinville Round Table: 425-481-6959.
- Northshore Kiwanis, Wednesdays, 7-8am, Alexa's Restaurant on Main St., Bothell: 425- 486-4966.
- Thanksgiving Buffet, Nov. 25, 1-4pm, Woodland Park Zoo: 206-684-4825.
- Snohomish Chamber of Commerce 19th Annual Opening Night, Nov. 26, 4-8pm, free, Victorian Blackman House Museum: 360-568-2526.
- "The Nutcracker," Dec. 4-19, 2pm, Bellevue, Everett and Edmonds: 425-774-7570.
- 'Tis the Season, Holiday Shopping Festival, Nov. 29-Dec.1, 4-10pm, The Golf Club at Newcastle: 425-793-5566.
- Jingle Bell Run for Arthritis, Dec. 5, 9am, Westlake Center downtown Seattle: 206-547-2707.
BAZAARS, CRAFT SHOWS
- Nutcracker Puppet Ballet, Nov. 26-Dec. 19, Northwest Puppet Center: 206-523-2579.
- The AmeriChild Academy, childcare ages birth through 12, opening Dec. 1, 17511 Bothell Way NE: 425-487-1776.
- Auger Sisters' Holiday Arts & Crafts Show, Nov. 26, 27, Dec. 11, 12, 11am-7pm, 19804 NE 189th Street, Woodinville.
- 10th annual Snohomish Sampler, Dec. 1-4: 360-563-0801.
- The Christmas Boutique, variety of handcrafted gifts, decorations, and ornaments by 60 local artists, Nov. 26-28, 9:30am, The Knights of Columbus Hall, 24323 Bothell-Everett Highway, free.
- Art Jewelry Showcase, Nov. 26-28, 10am, Bainbridge Island American Legion Hall: 206-842-0999 or 206-842-4569.
- Tony Easterly & Friends' benefit concert for the children of the Guatemala Dump, Nov. 28, 7pm, Washongton Cathedral: 425-869-5293.
- Information Night for Foster and Adoptive Parents, Dec. 1, 6:30-8:30pm, Bellevue Regional Library: 206-367-0463.
- Vashon Island Holiday Art Tour, Dec. 4, 5, 11, 12, 10am-5pm, free, Vashon Island: 206-463-1231.
- Gary Payton book signing, "Confidence Counts," Nov. 27, 2:30-4pm, University Book Store: 206-634-3400.
- Bothell Sons of Norway, lutefisk and meatball dinner, Dec. 4, 12-6pm, adults/$13 12 and under/$5, Bothell Sons of Norway Hall: 206-546-2962.
- Washington Dance Club, Monday night singles dance, $6, 1017 Stewart Street, Corner of Stewart and Boren: 206-628-8939.
- Holiday Art Show, Through Dec. 22, Mercer Island Gallery: 206-236-3545.
- The College Gallery at Shoreline Community College presents its permanent collections, through Dec. 17, 1000 Building at 16101 Greenwood Avenue North: 206-546-4101, ext. 4433.
- "Citizen Scrooge," Nov. 26-Dec. 23, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 8pm/Saturdays and Fridays, 7pm/Sundays, the Market Theatre: 206-781-9273.
- "Once Upon A Time: Family Fairy Tale Fun" for the Magic Season, Nov. 27, 425-880-6035.
- "Black Nativity," gospel song play tells traditional story of Christmas, Dec. 1-26, Intiman: 206-269-1900.
- "Grease," through Dec. 19, $16/general, $14/juniors and seniors, Wade James Theatre: 425-774-9600.
- "Murder in Swingtime," Saturday evenings, Club Broadway, Downtown Everett: 1-877-WED-KILL.
- Teatro Zinzanni, held over for last time through end of the year: 206-281-7788, ext. 700.