November 22, 1999
At the Library
New to the KCLS Website: Business & Government Electronic Resources. This site provides access to statistics and information on local/national government, and national/world business and trade organizations.
KCLS presents Subscribe@theLibe, information on new titles in the collection, websites of interest, and events in your community.
For additional information, check the KCLS Website, www.kcls.org, or call The Answer Line, 425-462-9600.
Kenmore mayor Jack Crawford (right) reads from his book, A History of Kenmore for Kids, at the Kenmore Library.
Photo by Char Crawford.
Woodinville Library (788-0733)
- Don't Fear the Bear: How to Plan for and Invest in a Bear Market, Nov. 30, 6:30-8:30pm. Suitable for adults; registration required.
- Mother Goose Time, Nov. 24, 10:30am. Suitable for ages 12-24 months.
- Story Time for Two-and-Three-Year-Olds, half hour of stories, songs, and crafts with your child, Tuesdays and Wednesdays through Dec. 8, 9:30am.
Bothell Regional Library (486-7811)
- The Delightful Mr. Dickens: Jake Esau will talk about Charles Dickens' life and read from his famous works, including A Christmas Carol, Dec. 1, 7pm. Suitable for all ages.
- Preschool Story Time, Wednesdays through Dec. 1, 8, 9:30am, 11am. Suitable for ages 2-1/2 to 6, with adult.
- Preschool Story Time, Wednesdays through-Dec. 1 and 8, 1pm. Suitable for ages 4-6.
Carnation Library (333-4398)
- Learn how to make holiday wrapping paper, Dec. 2, 4pm.
Kingsgate Library (821-7686)
- Toddler Time, Tuesdays, through Nov. 30, 11am. Suitable for ages 2-3.
- Toddler Time, Fridays, through Nov. 26, 10:30am. Suitable for Ages 2-3.
- Preschool Story Time, Wednesdays, through Nov. 24, 10:30am. Suitable for ages 3-6.
- Preschool Story Time, Fridays, through Nov. 26, 11:15am. Suitable for ages 3-6.
Lake Forest Park Library (362-8860)
- Deck the Halls with Songs, Friday, Nov. 26 at 7 p.m. This sing-along concert is for families.
- Toddler Story Times, Tuesdays, ages 2-3.
- Preschool Story Time, Tuesdays, ages 3-5.
Sno Isle Bookmobile (360-659-8447)
- Second and fourth Wednesdays: 3:03-3:35 p.m. at the Maltby School, 9700 212th St. SE, Snohomish; 3:45-4:15 p.m. at the Rainbow General Store, 21825 Echo Lk. Rd., Snohomish.