January 3, 2000
At the Library
For additional information, check the KCLS Website, www.kcls.org, or call The Answer Line, 425-462-9600.
Woodinville Library (788-0733)
- A Mother-Daughter Tea Party for girls ages 6+ and their mothers or other special women friends will be held Sat., Jan. 8, at 11 am. Learn some of the niceties of old-fashioned party manners and enjoy delicious treats. Please register.
- Story Time: a fun-filled half hour of stories, music, and crafts, Mondays, Tuesdays, Jan. 10-Feb. 15, 10:30am-1:30pm. Suitable for ages 3+.
- Story Time: a fun filled half-hour of stories, songs, and crafts with your child, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, Jan. 11-Feb. 16, 9:30am, suitable for ages 2-3. Register.
- Advanced Equities Workshop: Tim Devlin of Edward Jones teaches about the stock market, Thursdays, Jan. 13-Feb. 3, 7-8:30pm. Please register.
Bothell Regional Library (486-7811)
- Baby and Me at the Library: Enjoy books, rhymes, and songs with your child ages birth-1 1/2 years, Tuesdays, Jan. 4-Feb. 8, 11am.
- Toddler Time: 20 minutes of stories, songs, and crafts, Tuesdays, Jan. 4-Feb. 8, 10am, suitable for ages 1 1/2 to 2 1/2.
- Preschool Story Time: Stories, songs, crafts, Wednesdays, Jan. 5-Feb. 9. Ages 2 1/2-6 with adult 9:30 and 11am, ages 4-6, 1pm.
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel: Wednesday, Jan. 12, 9-11am, Tues., Jan. 18, 7-9pm. Register.
- Introduction to Microsoft Word: Jan. 5, 1-3pm, Jan. 11, 7-9pm.
- ESL Talk Time: Jan. 10-March 6, 6-8pm.
Carnation Library (333-4398)
- Positive Parenting A-Z: Learn skills that encourage a healthy framework of cooperation, discipline, and respect that will build your child's sense of responsibility. Suitable for adults, Jan. 10, 10:30am.
Kingsgate Library (821-7686)
- Dads and Kids: A new monthly program designed for dads and kids to enjoy time together, for ages 4 and up.
- Citizenship Preparation Class: A free class, Jan. 10, 24, 31, 7:30pm.
- Toddler Time: Tuesdays, Jan. 11-25, 11am, Fridays, Jan. 14-28, 10:30am.
- Mother/Daughter Book Club: The Giver, by Lois Lowry, will be this month's book. For daughters ages 10-14.
- Preschool Story Time, Wednesdays, Jan. 12-26, 10:30am, for ages 3-6.
Lake Forest Park Library (362-8860)
- Pizza and Books: Bring your appetite and love of reading to the library. We will eat pizza and discuss hot titles for teens. Jan. 12, 4pm. Suitable for ages 11 and up.
Sno Isle Bookmobile (360-659-8447)
- Second and fourth Wednesdays: 3:03-3:35 p.m. at the Maltby School, 9700 212th St. SE, Snohomish; 3:45-4:15 p.m. at the Rainbow General Store, 21825 Echo Lk. Rd., Snohomish.