January 24, 2000
At the Library
For additional information, check the KCLS Website, www.kcls.org, or call The Answer Line, 425-462-9600.
Woodinville Library (788-0733)
- Story Time, Feb. 1-29, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, 1:30pm, ages 3-plus.
- Story Time, Feb. 1-16, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, 9:30am, for ages 2-3 yrs.
- Traveling with Children, Jan. 26, 7-9pm, two mothers discuss traaveling with children and how to do it, Jan. 26, 7-9pm. Adults: please register.
Bothell Regional Library (425-486-7811)
- Preschool Math Games and activities, Feb. 1, 7pm.
- Scrapbook Skills, Feb. 3, 7-8:30pm, suitable for young adults and adults.
- Baby and Me at the Library: Enjoy books, rhymes, and songs with your child, ages birth-1 1/2 years, Tuesdays, through Feb. 8, 11am.
- Toddler Time, 20 minutes of stories, songs, and crafts, Tuesdays, Jan. 4-Feb. 8, 10am, suitable for ages 1 1/2 to 2 1/2.
- Preschool Story Time, 45 minutes of stories, songs, and crafts, Wednesdays, through Feb. 9. Ages 2 1/2-6 with adult, 9:30am, 11am; ages 4-6, 1pm.
Fall City Library (222-5951)
- Friday Nite Live, the Rainier Brass Quintet, Jan. 28, 7pm, all ages.
Kingsgate Library (821-7686)
- Preschool Story Time, Wednesdays, Feb. 2-23, 10:30am, suitable for ages 3-6.
- Mother-Daughter Book Club, Feb. 1, 7pm; daughters age 11-14.
- Toddler Time, Feb. 1-29, Tuesdays, 11am, Fridays, 10:30am, suitable for ages 2-3.
- Family Story Time, Feb. 3-24, 7pm.
- Book Discussion Group, discuss The Children, Jan. 29, 10am-12pm.
- Preschool Story Time, Wednesdays, through Jan. 26, 10:30am, for ages 3-6.
- Evening Story Times, Thursdays, through Jan. 27, 7pm.
Lake Forest Park Library (206-362-8860)
- Pizza and Books, Feb. 2, 4pm. Suitable for ages 11 and up.
- Romper Rhymes, Jan. 28, 7pm, suitable for ages 3-5 with parents.
Sno Isle Bookmobile (360-659-8447)
- Second and fourth Wednesdays: 3:03-3:35 p.m. at the Maltby School, 9700 212th St. SE, Snohomish; 3:45-4:15 p.m. at the Rainbow General Store, 21825 Echo Lk. Rd., Snohomish.