January 31, 2000
At the Library
For additional information, check the KCLS Website, www.kcls.org, or call The Answer Line, 425-462-9600.
Woodinville Library (788-0733)
- Meet the author: Patricia Hersch, Feb. 10, 4pm, suitable for adults.
- Story Time, Feb. 1-29, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, 1:30pm, suitable for ages 3 and up.
- Story Time, Feb. 1-16, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, 9:30am, suitable for ages 2-3.
- Valentine Crafts, Feb. 5, 2pm, suitable for all ages, but young children must be accompanied by an adult.
Bothell Regional Library (425-486-7811)
- Scrapbook Skills, Feb. 3, 7-8:30pm, suitable for young adults and adults.
- Income Tax Assistance, Feb. 4-15, Fridays, 10am-5pm, Saturdays, 10am-3pm, Mondays, 3:0-8:30pm, call Northshore Senior Center, 9am-4pm Mondays through Fridays at 435-4564 for appointments.
- Baby and Me at the Library, enjoy books, rhymes, and songs with your child, ages birth-1 1/2 years, Tuesdays, through Feb. 8, 11am.
- Toddler Time, 20 minutes of stories, songs, and craft, Tuesdays, through Feb. 8, 10am, suitable for ages 1 1/2 to 2 1/2.
- Preschool Story Time, 45 minutes of stories, songs, and crafts, Wednesdays, through Feb. 9, ages 2 1/2-6 with adult 9:30am, 11am, ages 4-6, 1pm.
- ESL Talk Time, free English As a Second Language, through March 6, 6-8pm.
Kingsgate Library (821-7686)
- Mother Goose Story Time, Feb. 17, 10:30am, suitable for ages 12-24 months.
- Annual Friends of the Kingsgate Library Meeting, Feb. 16, 7-7:30pm.
- Freedom Riders to Freedom Fighters: Celebrating Black History Through Music, Feb. 16, 7:30pm, suitable for all ages.
- Dads and Kids, a new program designed for dads and kids to enjoy time togethor, Feb. 12, 10:30am, suitable for ages 4 and up.
- Citizenship Preparation Class, Feb. 7, 14, 28, 2pm.
- Scrap Happy Scrapbooking for kids, Feb. 12, 2pm, suitable for ages 5-12, register beginning Feb. 5.
- Preschool Story Time, Wednesdays, Feb. 2-23, 10:30am, suitable for ages 3-6.
- Toddler Time, Feb. 1-29, Tuesdays, 11am, Fridays, 10:30am, suitable for ages 2-3.
- Family Story Time, Feb. 3-24, 7pm.
- ESL Talk Time, free English As a Second Language, through March 9, 5:30-7pm.
Lake Forest Park Library (206-362-8860)
- Valentine Family Story Time, stories, songs, and a valentine craft activity, Feb. 11, 7pm.
- Toddler Story Time, Feb. 1-29, 10am, suitable for ages 24-36 months with parent.
- Preschool Story Time, Feb. 1-29, 11am, suitable for ages 3-5.
- Pizza and Books, Feb. 2, 4pm, suitable for ages 11 and up.
- Romper Rhymes, Jan. 28, 7pm, suitable for ages 3-5 with parents.
Sno Isle Bookmobile (360-659-8447)
- Second and fourth Wednesdays: 3:03-3:35 p.m. at the Maltby School, 9700 212th St. SE, Snohomish; 3:45-4:15 p.m. at the Rainbow General Store, 21825 Echo Lk. Rd., Snohomish.