February 21, 2000
CALENDAR ANNOUNCEMENT DEADLINE IS 12 NOON THURSDAY.
CLASSES, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS
- Totem Lake Chapter of the Stroke Association, Feb. 24, 1:30pm, Madison House: 425-821-8210.
- Woodinville Lions Club, Feb. 25, 12:30pm, 19008 168th NE: 483-2693.
- Clover Leaf Rebekah Lodge, Feb. 26, 8-11am, 10116 NE 185th Bothell: 488-8457 or 483-0236.
- Sno-Isle Genealogical Society, March 1, 7:30pm, Martha Lake Community Club: 425-438-0307.
- Sammamish Valley Grange, March 1, 7:30pm, 140th NE at Hollywood: 483-3200.
- Eastside Business Network, Wednesdays, 7:30pm, Olive Garden Restaurant: 425-820-2845, fax 425-486-7593.
- Bothell City Council, Mondays, 7pm, City Hall: 425-486-3256.
- Carnation City Council, 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, City Hall: 425-333-4192.
- Duvall Chamber of Commerce, 1st Tuesday, 11:45am, Fire Hall: 425-788-8384.
- Duvall City Council, 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 7pm, Library Rose Room: 425-788-8384.
- Kenmore City Council, Mondays, 7pm, Northshore Utility District Headquarters: 425-398-8900.
- Woodinville City Council, Mondays, 7pm, Sorenson School: 425-489-2700.
- Diamonds in the Rough Toastmasters, Thursdays, 7pm, Seattle Times Production Facility: 360-668-3136.
- Kiwanis Club of Woodinville, Thursdays, 11:30am-12:30pm, Woodinville Round Table Pizza: 425-481-6959.
- Northshore Kiwanis, Wednesdays, 7-8am, Alexa's Restaurant on Main St., Bothell: 425-486-4966.
- Introductory Silk Painting Class, Feb. 26, 10am-4pm, $35, Art's Umbrella, 10137 Main Place: 485-7422.
- First Time Homebuyers' seminar, Feb. 26, 1-3pm, Woodinville Library, FREE: (206) 719-0122 or 800-768-7875.
BAZAARS, CRAFT SHOWS
- Rose Pruning Demonstration, Feb. 27, 12-4pm, Woodland Park Rose Garden: 206-684-4863.
- Edmonds' Fun with Mums Club, March 1, 7pm, Edmonds Floral Hall: 425-771-1289.
- Spring Craft Show, Feb. 24, 25, 26, 10am, Lord Hill Farms, 12525 Old Snohomish-Monroe Road.
- Hearts and Hammers Auction 2000, March 24, 5:30pm, $50/at door $35/before Feb. 29, Edmonds Waterfront at South County Senior Center, 220 Railroad Ave.: 206-546-8809.
- 23rd annual collectible American glassware sale and show, Feb. 26, 8:30am-5pm, $2, Kent Commons: 253-838-8420 or 253-5250.
- Country Village Historical Walk, through, Feb. 26, 10am-6pm, 23730 Bothell-Everett Highway, Bothell: 425-483-2250.
- The Washington State Engineering, Science, and Technology fair for kids of all ages, Feb. 26, 27, 10am-4pm, free, Crossroads Shopping Center.
- Seattle Home Show, over 600 displays of home and garden products, through Feb. 27, $7/Adults $4/Seniors, $3/Juniors, Stadium Exhibition Center: 206-284-0960.
- "Up in the Sky," through Feb. 29, 11am, Sat. and Sun., Pacific Science Center: 206-443-2001.
SPORTS & RECREATION
- Chamber Dance Company 10th anniversary, Feb. 26, 2pm, 8pm, $10-$12, Meany Hall for the Performing Arts on the UW campus: 543-4880.
- Lake Washington Youth Soccer Association is registering players, ages 8-15: 425-883-3009
- Bellevue Community College Annual Spring Training Baseball Camps begin in February, for ages 9-18. $50: 425-641-2356.
- "Bach is Back," Northwest Chamber Orchestra features all Bach performances, Feb. 26, 27, Benaroya Hall: 206-343-0445.
- Music of Our Time, Seattle Symphony, Feb. 24, 7:30pm, Illsley Ball Nordstrom Recital Hall: 206-215-4747 or 206-215-4748.
- Shoreline Historical Museum's Open House and Artist Reception, Feb. 25, 5-8pm.
- The Year of The Dragon, through March 10, 6-9pm, Art Concepts of Kirkland: 425-822-8475.
"Goldilocks and The Three Bears," Feb. 26, 27, 2pm, 4pm, $5.50/children $7.50/adults, Moore Theatre: 206-524-3388.