February 28, 2000
At the Library
For additional information, check the KCLS Website, www.kcls.org, or call The Answer Line, 425-462-9600.
Woodinville Library (788-0733)
- Dr. Seuss Family Reading Night, March 2, 7pm.
- Scrapbooking class: A free beginner scrapbooking demonstration will be held Saturday, March 4, at 2 p.m. The class will teach participants how to safely preserve precious memories. Organizational tips and layout ideas will also be addressed. Pre-register by calling Tracy Nugent at (360) 668-9848.
Bothell Regional Library (425-486-7811)
- Tax Assistance, Fridays, Saturdays, Mondays, through April 15, for appointments or more info, call: 425-486-4564.
- Family Night at the Library, featuring local authors, March 2, 7pm.
- Introduction to Computers, March 14, 7pm-9pm, register at information desk.
- Intermediate Internet, March 7, 9-11am, register at info desk.
- Introduction to Powerpoint, March 7, 7-9pm, register at info desk.
- Income Tax Assistance, through April 15, Fridays, Saturdays, Mondays, Northshore Senior Center.
- ESL Talk Time, free English as a second language, through March 6, 6-8pm.
Kenmore Library (486-8747)
- Dramashop of The Midwife's Apprentice, March 8, 4pm.
- Toddler Times, a 30-minute program of stories and songs, Wednesdays, March 1-29, 9:30am, suitable for ages 2-3 with adult.
- Preschool Story Time, 30-40 minutes of stories and songs, Wednesdays, March 1-29 11am.
Kingsgate Library (821-7686)
- Dr. Seuss Stories, March 2, 7pm, suitable for ages 3-7.
- Friday Nite Live!, free family programs offered on Friday nights.
- Toddler Story Time, March 7, 14, 21, 28, 10am, suitable for ages 24-36 months with adults.
- Author Barbara Seranella, author of "L.A. Noir" mysteries, March 8, 7pm.
- Preschool Story Time, Wednesday and Fridays, March 1-31, suitable for ages 3-6.
- Income Tax Assistance, Thursdays and Saturdays, March 2-30, free.
- Talk Time, free English as a second language, Thursdays, March 2-30, 5:30pm.
- Toddler Time, Fridays and Tuesdays, March 3-31, suitable for ages 2-3.
- Dads and Kids, March 4, 10:30am, suitable for ages 4 and up with father.
- Citizen Preparation Class, March 6-27, 7:30pm.
- Mother-Daughter Book Club, March 7, 7pm, suitable for daughters ages 10-14.
Lake Forest Park Library (206-362-8860)
- Pizza and Books, March 1, 4pm, suitable for ages 11 and up.
- Toddler Story Time, Tuesdays March 7-28, 10am, suitable for ages 24-36 months with parents.
- Preschool Story Time, March 7-28, 11am, suitable for ages 3-5.
- Meet Barbara Seranella, author of Unwanted Company, March 8, 7pm, suitable for adults.
Sno Isle Bookmobile (360-659-8447)
- Second and fourth Wednesdays: 3:03-3:35 p.m. at the Maltby School, 9700 212th St. SE, Snohomish; 3:45-4:15 p.m. at the Rainbow General Store, 21825 Echo Lk. Rd., Snohomish.