March 6, 2000
CALENDAR ANNOUNCEMENT DEADLINE IS 12 NOON THURSDAY.
CLASSES, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS
- General Mtg. of 1st Legislative District, March 13, 7pm, Ricketts Bldg., Bothell: 821-2015.
- Upper Bear Creek Community Council, March 14, 7pm, fire station behind Safeway: 788-5841.
- Northshore School Board, March 14, 3:30pm, 18315 Bothell Way NE: 489-6000.
- Woodinville Chamber of Commerce, March 14, 11:30am: 481-8300.
- Woodinville Lions Club, March 14, 7pm, 19008 168th NE: 483-2693.
- Woodinville Lions Club, Friday Pinochle, March 10, 12:30pm, 19008 168th NE: 483-2693.
- Sammamish Valley Grange, March 8, 15, 7:30pm, 140th NE at Hollywood: 483-3200.
- Sno-Isle Genealogical Society, March 8, 7:30pm: Martha Lake Community Club: 425-438-0307.
- Community Council for Cottage Lake Park, March 8, 7pm, Woodinville Water District: 788-3635.
- Cascade Chapter Daughters of the American Revolution, March 8, 10:30am, West Coast Bellevue Hotel: 425-454-1643.
- Bothell City Council, Mondays, 7pm, City Hall: 425-486-3256.
- Carnation City Council, 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, City Hall: 425-333-4192.
- Duvall Chamber of Commerce, 1st Tuesday, 11:45am, Fire Hall: 425-788-8384.
- Duvall City Council, 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 7pm, Library Rose Room: 425-788-8384.
- Kenmore City Council, Mondays, 7pm, Northshore Utility District Headquarters: 425-398-8900.
- Woodinville City Council, 1st 3 Mondays of every month, 6:30pm, Sorenson School: 425-489-2700.
- Diamonds in the Rough Toastmasters, Thursdays, 7pm, Seattle Times Production Facility: 360-668-3136.
- Kiwanis Club of Woodinville, Thursdays, 11:30am-12:30pm, Woodinville Round Table: 425-481-6959.
- Northshore Kiwanis, Wednesdays, 7-8am, Alexa's Restaurant on Main St., Bothell: 425-486-4966.
- On-Farm Composting Class Series, March 9, 7-9pm, Renton area: 800-611-3718 or 360-563-6709.
- Fifty-Five Alive, March 13-14, 9am-1pm, $10, Valley General Hospital: 360-794-1411.
- New Home Buyers seminar, March 11, 10-12pm, Woodinville Home Realty: 206-999-3060.
- Rabbit Workshop, March 11, 9:45am-12pm, $5/with rabbit, $2/no rabbit, Kelsey Creek Farm House: 425-882-2542.
BAZAARS, CRAFT SHOWS
- Evergreen Chrysanthemum Association, annual public plant sales, March 11, Furney's Nursery, 9am-12pm, March 15: 253-852-8796.
- Lake Forest Park Garden Club, March 14, 9:30am, Lake Forest Park Towne Center: 206-365-6334.
- Springtime at Echo Falls, hosted by Echo Falls Country Club, March 8-11, 20414 121st Ave. SE, Snohomish: 425-485-0798.
- Free Tours of Kreielsheimer Place, A Contemporary Theatre, March 14-18, 12:30pm, Kreielsheimer Place: 206-292-7676.
- The Lake Forest Park Friends of the Library Annual Used Book Sale, March 11, 10am-7pm, March 12, 12-4pm, Forest Park Shopping Center.
- Family Roots Fair, Eastside Genealogical Society, March 11, 10am-4pm, $30, Crossroads Shopping Center: 206-621-2230.
- Fat Tuesday, live Dixieland jazz and Cajun gumbo, March 7, 5-7:30pm, 206-622-7278.
- Seattle Arts and Lectures, March 14, April 12, May 22, 7:30pm, Town Hall: 425-402-9050.
- Sno-King Stamp Show, March 18, 10am-4pm, Everett Community College.
- Adoption Information Meeting, March 14, Open Adoption and Family Services: 206-284-6510.
- Gesspex Y2K, stamp show, March 11, 12, 10am, Issaquah Holiday Inn: 425-644-1706.
- The Battle of the Bulls, March 12, 5pm, Tacoma Dome: 360-652-8958.
- Bug Out, bug exhibit, March 11, 12, Pacific Science Center: 206-443-2001.
- 10th annual Seattle Fringe Theatre Festival, parade, March 4, 12-1pm, performances, March 9-19, Seattle: 206-322-2018.
- Boeing: The First Century, Museum of Flight presentation, March 18, 2pm, Museum of Flight: 206-764-5720.
- Hearts and Hammers Auction 2000, March 24, 5:30pm, $50/at door $35/before Feb. 29, Edmonds Waterfront at South County Senior Center, 220 Railroad Ave.: 206-546-8809.
- New Orleans Cajun Jitterbug, beginners dance class series, Wednesdays, March 22-April 19, 7:30-8:30pm, Bothell High School: 425-486-7430.
- Everett Symphony Orchestra's Explore Music Series 2, March 10, 7:30pm, Everett Civic Auditorium: 425-257-8382.
- "Watch The Sky!", Celtic Concert, March 10, 11, 7:30pm, Bethany Presbyterian Church: 206-284-2222.
- The Choir of the Sound and Orchestra, March 11, 7:30pm, Shorecrest Performing Arts Center, March 12, 3:30pm, St. Thomas More Catholic Church: 206-528-9990.
- Dubravka Tomsic, Slovenian pianist, March 14, 8pm, $27, Meany Theater on UW campus: 206-543-4880.
- Mendelssohn in the Park, March 12, Seattle Asian Art Museum, March 25, Kirkland Performance Center: 206-343-0445.