March 6, 2000
At the Library
For additional information, check the KCLS Website, www.kcls.org, or call The Answer Line, 425-462-9600.
Bothell Regional Library (425-486-7811)
- Tax Assistance, Fridays, Saturdays, Mondays, through April 15; for appointments or more info, call 425-486-4564.
- Introduction to Computers, March 14, 7pm-9pm, register at information desk.
Kenmore Library (486-8747)
- Homework Emergencies, learn to use the Library Homework Help Web page, March 13, 7pm, suitable for ages 12-18.
- Toddler Times, a 30-minute program of stories and songs, Wednesdays through March 29, 9:30am, suitable for ages 2-3 with adult.
- Preschool Story Time, 30-40 minutes of stories and songs, Wednesdays through March 29, 11am.
Kingsgate Library (821-7686)
- Friends of the Kinsgate Library Board Meeting, March 15, 7:30pm, new members always welcome.
- Mother Goose Story Time, March 16, 10:30am, suitable for ages 12-24 months.
- Author Barbara Seranella, author of "L.A. Noir" mysteries, March 8, 7pm.
- Preschool Story Time, Wednesdays and Fridays, March 1-31, suitable for ages 3-6.
- Income Tax Assistance, Thursdays and Saturdays, through March 30, free.
- Toddler Time, Fridays and Tuesdays, through March 31, suitable for ages 2-3.
Lake Forest Park Library (206-362-8860)
- Toddler Story Time, Tuesdays through March 28, 10am, suitable for ages 24-36 months with parents.
- Preschool Story Time, through March 28, 11am, suitable for ages 3-5.
- Meet Barbara Seranella, author of Unwanted Company, March 8, 7pm, suitable for adults.
- Friends of the Library annual used book sale, March 11, 12.
Sno Isle Bookmobile (360-659-8447)
- Second and fourth Wednesdays: 3:03-3:35 p.m. at the Maltby School, 9700 212th St. SE, Snohomish; 3:45-4:15 p.m. at the Rainbow General Store, 21825 Echo Lk. Rd., Snohomish.