March 20, 2000
Driver education classes scheduled in Northshore
Northshore's summer Driver Education Program will operate from Inglemoor High School, 15500 Simonds Rd. NE, beginning Wednesday, June 21, and ending Thursday, July 20.
No classes will be held July 3rd or 4th. Students must be present for the entire session and must be at least 15 years old to enroll. No transportation to the site is provided. However, if neighbors would like to carpool, the students involved must register at the same time.
Registration dates and times have been set at each school as follows:
It is suggested that parents register for the students if there is a scheduling or transportation problem. The registration fee is $180.00 per student.
- Timbercrest Jr. High, Thursday, April 27, 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Skyview Jr. High, Friday, April 28, 11:00-11:45 a.m.
- Bothell High School, Monday, May 1, 7:30-8:30 a.m.
- Inglemoor High School, Monday May 1, 11:15 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Woodinville High School, Tuesday, May 2, 7:30 a.m.-8:30 a.m.
- Canyon Park Jr. High, Tuesday, May 2, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Leota Jr. High, Thursday, May 4, 7:00-8:00 a.m.
- Northshore Jr. High, Thursday, May 4, 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- Kenmore Jr. High, Friday, May 5, 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Late registration will be handled at the Ricketts Building, 18315 Bothell Way NE, Bothell, Room 5, Monday and Tuesday, May 8 and 9, from 1:30-4:00 p.m. Students who live within the Northshore School District but who attend private schools may attend any part of the registration sites listed above or they may register May 8-9 in the Ricketts Building.
For additional information, call the Traffic Safety Education office at 489-6431.