March 27, 2000
CALENDAR ANNOUNCEMENT DEADLINE IS 12 NOON THURSDAY.
CLASSES, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS
- Sno-Isle Genealogical Society meeting, April 5, 7:30pm, Martha Lake Community Club: 425-438-0307.
- Carnation City Council, 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, City Hall: 425-333-4192.
- Duvall Chamber of Commerce, 1st Tuesday, 11:45am, Fire Hall: 425-788-8384.
- Duvall City Council, 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 7pm, Library Rose Room: 425-788-8384.
- Kenmore City Council, Mondays, 7pm, Northshore Utility District Headquarters: 425-398-8900.
- Woodinville City Council, 1st 3 Mondays of every month, 7pm, Sorenson School: 425-489-2700.
- Kiwanis Club of Woodinville, Thursdays, 11:30am-12:30pm, Woodinville Round Table: 425-481-6959.
- Northshore Kiwanis, Wednesdays, 7-8am, Alexa's Restaurant on Main St., Bothell: 425-486-4966.
- Attention Deficit Disorder classes, March 30, April 5, $165, pre-registration is required: 425-883-5050.
- "The Archangel and the Lion Tamer," March 31-April 23, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, Northwest Puppet Center: 206-523-2579.
- Puget Sound Chapter of the Lutheran Women's Caucus, April 1, 11:45am, Central Lutheran Church: 425-747-5924.
- Dahlia Tuber Sales, March 31, April 1, Northlake Lutheran Church: 425-836-4487.
BAZAARS, CRAFT SHOWS
- Spring Snohomish Saturday Market, April 1, 10am-4pm, Snohomish High School Commons and Cafeteria: 360-568-4746.
- Moms and Moppets used clothing sale, April 1, 9am-2pm, $1, Juanita Elementary School: 425-829-5347.
- Astronomy Days, April 8, 9, Pacific Science Center: 206-443-2001.
- Fantasia 2000, IMAX, April 1-30, daily 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm, 6:30pm, 8:30pm, Pacific Science Center: 206-443-2001.
- "Art In A Pickle Barn," art show, March 31-April 16, Skagit Tulip Festival.
- Brewfest, April 6, 6-9pm, $40/advance, $45/at door, Seattle Stadium Exhibition Center: 206-297-2100.
- A Change of Worlds: Photographs of Puget Sound Native Americans 1855-1955, lecture, March 31, 7pm, Shoreline Historical Museum: 206-542-7111.
- Speedway Chevrolet Bullrider's Challenge 2000, March 31, April 1, 8pm, Evergreen State Fairgrounds: 425-344-4385.
- Flagger Training class, April 1, 8:30am-4:30pm, $35, Northshore Senior Center: 206-546-4562.
- "Don't Be a Fool, Support Our School," Room Nine fund raising program, April 1, 7-11pm, Shoreline room at the Shoreline Center: 206-546-4901 or 206-546-7928.
- Gem and Rock Show, April 1-2, 10am, Lake City Community Center.
- Ikebana Exhibition, Seattle Sogetsu, April 2, 2-8pm, Bellevue Regional Library: 425-489-1992.
- Monica Mancini "Sings The Movies," March 30-April 2, $15-$20, Benaroya Hall: 206-215-4747.
- Musicians Emeritus Symphony Orchestra, April 2, 3pm, Ostrander Hall of University Congregational Church: 206-542-8449.
- "Masters of the Italian Baroque," March 31, 8pm, $18-$20, Kirkland Performance Center: 425-893-9900.
- Concert IV, 1999-2000 Season, April 2, 2:30pm, $14/adults, $10/students, seniors, disabled, Town Hall Seattle: 206-675-9727.
- "A Midsummer Night's Dream," Youth Theatre Northwest, through April 2, $12-$9, Youth Theatre Northwest: 206-232-2202.
- Teen Northshore, Sue Paro, director, information: 206-344-6417.
- Family Services offers Children Grieve Too, for ages 5-18 who have lost a close relative through death: 425-226-1253.