April 3, 2000
Duvall Church offers free seminars on home living on April 8
The Duvall Church is presenting a free Homelife Conference this Saturday, April 8 between 10 a.m and 4 p.m. The conference offers a number of seminars designed to give information in dealing with life's challenges. Childcare will be provided.
The seminars include:
The Duvall Church is located at Main and Stella in downtown Duvall.
- 10 a.m. - Super Shopper Shared secrets for finding those bargains.
- 10 a.m. - Yard Beautiful, Lower Back Feeling Good: You can have a great yard on Saturday without visiting your chiropractor on Monday.
- 11 a.m. - Estate Planning: Keeping the IRS out of your estate.
- 11 a.m. - Stamping It: an expert shows you quick and easy ways to make cards, decorations, and ornaments.
- 12 noon - Parenting Your Teen Before They Know Everything: Identify the teen issues before the teen years.
- 12 noon - Plumbing Rx: Have a leaky faucet? Toilet runs constantly? Water bill too high? A local expert helps.
- 1 p.m. - Connecting Heart to Heart With Your Mate: Keeping intimacy alive in your marriage.
- 1 p.m. - "Anyone Can" Home Decorating: Simple and inexpensive ways to dress up your home. Taught by ladies who know.
- 2 p.m. - Fighting With Your Mate, Where You Both Win: Marriage can be a win-win proposition.
- 2 p.m. - Finding it on the Web: Anything you could ever want to know can be found on the Web, and here's how...
- 3 p.m. - College Planning Solutions (until 4:30): How to find the right college for your student and learn how to pay for it. Parents of students of all ages are encouraged to attend.
- 3 p.m. - Become a Super Sitter: A local expert in childcare provides quality instruction on becoming a super sitter. If you are a parent and want to know how to pick a good sitter, come to this class.