May 22, 2000
CALENDAR ANNOUNCEMENT DEADLINE IS 12 NOON THURSDAY.
- Woodinville Lions Club, May 26, 12:30pm, 16008 168th NE: 483-2693.
- Pancake Breakfast, May 26, 8-11am, 10116 NE 185th in Bothell: 425-483-0236.
- Clover Leaf Rebekah Lodge, May 26, 8-11am, 10116 WE 185th Bothell: 488-8457 or 483-0236.
- Carnation City Council, 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, City Hall: 425-333-4192.
- Duvall Chamber of Commerce, 1st Tuesday, 11:45am, Fire Hall: 425-788-8384.
- Duvall City Council, 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 7pm, Library Rose Room: 425-788-8384.
- Kenmore City Council, Mondays, 7pm, Northshore Utility District Headquarters: 425-398-8900.
- Woodinville City Council, 1st 3 Mondays of every month, 6:30pm, Sorenson School: 425-489-2700.
- Eastside Business Network, Wednesdays, 7:30am, Blimpie Subs and Salads: 425-820-2845.
- Diamonds in the Rough Toastmasters, Thursdays, 7pm, Seattle Times Production Facility: 360-668-3136.
- Kiwanis Club of Woodinville, Thursdays, 11:30am-12:30pm, Woodinville Round Table: 425-481-6959.
- Northshore Kiwanis, Wednesdays, 7-8am, Alexa's Restaurant on Main St., Bothell: 425-486-4966.
- Farmers Market, Saturdays, May 27-Nov. 4, 9am-2pm, 50th and University Way NE: 206-547-2278.
- "Dragons of Komodo," exhibit, May 27, 10am, Woodland Park Zoo: 206-684-4800.
- Gem and Jewelry Show, June 23, 24, 25, 10am-5pm, Evergreen Fairgrounds in Monroe: 360-659-0675.
- Civil War Encampment and Battle Demonstration, May 27, 29, 9am, $5/adult $1/children under 13, Fort Steilacoom Park: 253-756-3928.
- Huge Singles Matchmaking Party, May 28, 7:30pm, Hyatt Regency: 1-800-269-7656.
- An Evening of Stars, June 6, 5-7pm, $30/per person $55/per couple, Pier 66 at the Seattle Waterfront: 206-860-5737.
- Warm Beach Camp, Father and Son Retreats, June 2-4, Sept, 8-10, Father and Daughter Retreats, June 9-11, Spet, 15-17, Warm Beach Camp: 1-800-228-6724 or 360-652-7575.
- The Edge, May 26, 27, 8:30pm, $10, Second Story Repertory, Redmond Town Center: 425-881-6777.
- Permanency Planning Information Night for Foster-Adoptive Families, free information night, June 12, 6-8pm, Lutheran Social Services: 206-694-5713
- Baby season at the Cougar Mountain Zoo, through October, 10am-5pm, Cougar Mountain Zoo: 425-392-6278.
SPORTS & RECREATION
- Summer Art FUNdamentals art camp, June 26-30, July 3-7, Volunteer Park: 206-654-3121.
- Summer Youth Voyage in Puget Sound, 5 day journey aboard newly restored sailing Gillnetter, Admirable, July 11-15, 22-26, August 20-24, $500, The Center for Wooden Boats: 206-382-2628.
- Camp River Ranch, June 25-August 19, girls grades 6-12, Camp River Ranch in Hood Canal: 800-767-6845.
- "Let's Walk and Talk," June 3, 9am, Marymoor Park: 206-230-5767.
- Spring Pops Cross-Country Musical Extravaganza, The Choir of the Sound, June 3, 4, $16/general, $14/seniors, Shorecrest Performing Arts Center: 206-528-9990.
- The Bellevue Youth Symphony, May 25, 7pm, The Theatre at Meydenbauer Center: 425-455-4674.
- North Snohomish County Job Connection Fair, May 31, 2-6pm, free, Lakewood High School.
- Kurdistan: In the Shadow of History, May 6-June 11, Bellevue Art Museum: 425-454-3322.
- Student Art Exhibition, May 22-September 1, 8am, College Gallery at Shoreline Community College: 206-546-4101, ext. 4433.
- "Macbeth," all women, May 25, 26, 27, 2pm, 8pm, Shakespeare Festival: 360-753-8586.
- "Camelot," May 25, 26, 27, 7:30pm, Shoreline Community College Little Theatre: 206-546-4606.