May 29, 2000
CALENDAR ANNOUNCEMENT DEADLINE IS 12 NOON THURSDAY.
- Eastside Genealogical Society, June 8, 7:30pm, Bellevue Regional Libary: 425-745-8412.
- Hilltoppers Garden Club, June 1, 10am, Inglewood Presbyterian Church: 425-788-5841.
- Eastside Mother's Club, June 1, 9:30am, Kirkland Congregational Church: 820-9073.
- Woodinville Water District, June 6, 7pm, 17238 Wood-Duvall Rd.: 483-9104, ext. 305.
- Woodinville Fire District, June 6, 6pm, 19900 144th NE: 483-2131.
- Brain Injury Association of WA, June 6, 6:30-8:30pm: 425-895-0047.
- Moms and Moppets, June 6, 9-11:30am, Eastside Foursquare Church: 425-488-2500.
- Sno-Isle Genealogical Society, June 7, 7:30pm, Martha Lake Community Club: 425-438-0307.
- Community Council for Cottage Lake Park, June 7, 7pm, Woodinville Water District: 788-3635.
- Sammamish Valley Grange, June 7, 7:30pm, 140th NE at Hollywood: 483-3200.
- Carnation City Council, 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, City Hall: 425-333-4192.
- Duvall Chamber of Commerce, 1st Tuesday, 11:45am, Fire Hall: 425-788-8384.
- Duvall City Council, 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 7pm, Library Rose Room: 425-788-8384.
- Kenmore City Council, Mondays, 7pm, Northshore Utility District Headquarters: 425-398-8900.
- Woodinville City Council, 1st 3 Mondays of every month, 6:30pm, Sorenson School: 425-489-2700.
- Eastside Business Network, Wednesdays, 7:30am, Blimpie Subs and Salads: 425-820-2845.
- Diamonds in the Rough Toastmasters, Thursdays, 7pm, Seattle Times Production Facility: 360-668-3136.
- Kiwanis Club of Woodinville, Thursdays, 11:30am-12:30pm, Woodinville Round Table: 425-481-6959.
- Northshore Kiwanis, Wednesdays, 7-8am, Alexa's Restaurant on Main St., Bothell: 425-486-4966.
- Seattle Rose Society, June 6, 7:30pm, Seattle Center for Urban Horticulture: 425-486-6990.
- Art of the Garden, June 8-July 27, 5-8pm, Everett Center for the Arts: 425-257-8380.
- Seattle Celebration of National Survivors Day, June 4, 12-4pm, Waterfront Activities Center at the University of Washington: 206-223-6801.
- 4th Annual Tastin' 'n' Racin' at Lake Sammamish, June 3-4, 11am-7pm, Lake Sammamish State Park: 425-489-7900.
- Annual Running with Angels Fun Run, June 3, 9am, Russel Road Park in Kent: 206-628-0777.
- Singles Fair and Dance, June 9, 6pm-1am, Airport Doubletree Hotel: 206-243-8536.
- Washington Stamp Show, June 3-4, Bellevue VFW #29955 Hall: 425-822-3227.
- Extreme Weekend, IMAX film, June 10, 11, Pacific Science Center: 206-443-2001.
- The Salty Sea Days Festival and Blues By The Bay, June 1-June 4, $1/over 12, free/under 12, Everett's Marine Park and Boat Launch: 425-339-1113.
- Medieval Faire, June 3, 4, 10am-5pm, Kitsap County Fairgrounds: 360-3118.
- An Evening of Stars, June 6, 5-7pm, $30/per person $55/per couple, Pier 66 at the Seattle Waterfront: 206-860-5737.
- Warm Beach Camp, Father and Son Retreats, June 2-4, Sept, 8-10, Father and Daughter Retreats, June 9-11, Warm Beach Camp: 1-800-228-6724 or 360-652-7575.
- Baby season at the Cougar Mountain Zoo, through October, 10am-5pm, Cougar Mountain Zoo: 425-392-6278.
- Shoreline Community College Volleyball Camp, July 10-14, 17-21, 24-28, $80, Shoreline Community College: 206-546-4746.
- Boys and Girls Summer Dolphin Hoop Camps, June 26-30, July 3-7, August 7-11, 9am-3pm, Shoreline Community College for boys: 206-234-7859.
- Summer Art FUNdamentals art camp, June 26-30, July 3-7, Volunteer Park: 206-654-3121.
- Summer Youth Voyage in Puget Sound, 5-day journey aboard newly-restored sailing Gillnetter, Admirable, July 11-15, 22-26, August 20-24, $500, The Center for Wooden Boats: 206-382-2628.
- Camp River Ranch, June 25-August 19, girls grades 6-12, Camp River Ranch in Hood Canal: 800-767-6845.