May 29, 2000
At the Library
May is National Older Americans' Month, and King County Library System is participating with special programs and activities for all ages at each of its 41 branches. For more information on these and other Older Americans' Month programs at KCLS branches, visit the KCLS Website at www.kcls.org; call The Answer Line, 425-462-9600; or pick up a program guide at your local library.
Bothell Library (425-486-7811)
- Introduction to Microsoft Word, June 6, 10am-12pm, 1-3pm, please register.
- Introduction to the Internet, Wednesdays, 7-9pm, Thursdays, 10am-12pm, please register.
Duvall Library (333-4398)
- Quick, Easy, and Healthy Cooking for Two, May 31, 1pm, register.
Kenmore Library (486-8747)
- Roses for Northwest Gardens, June 12, 7pm, suitable for adults.
Kingsgate Library (425-821-7686)
- Citizen Preparation Class, June 5-26, 7:30pm, new students welcome.
- ESL Talk Time, June 1-29, 7pm, for all ages and languages.
- Washington Lighthouses, June 3, 1pm, suitable for adults.
- Dads and Crafts, June 3, 10:30am, suitable for ages 4 and up.
Lake Forest Park Library (206-362-8860)
- Preschool Dramatic-times, June 6, 13, 10am, ages 3-5, please register.
- Pizza and Books, June 7, 4pm, for ages 11 and up.
Sno Isle Bookmobile (360-659-8447)
- Second and fourth Wednesdays: 3:03-3:35 p.m. at the Maltby School, 9700 212th St. SE, Snohomish; 3:45-4:15 p.m. at the Rainbow General Store, 21825 Echo Lk. Rd., Snohomish.