June 12, 2000
At the Library
KCLS presents Subscribe@theLibe, information on new titles in the collection, websites of interest, and events in your community. For information, check the KCLS Website at www.kcls.org, or call The Answer Line, 425-462-9600.
Woodinville Library (788-0733)
- "Tom Sawyer," June 17, 11am, for families with children ages 5 and up.
- Japanese Flower Arranging, June 17, 4pm, 425-489-1992.
Bothell Library (425-486-7811)
- Advanced Word, June 20, 10am-12pm, please register.
- Powerpoint, June 20, 7-9pm, please register.
- Family Night: Hawaiian Dance and Story, June 20, 27, 7pm, for all ages.
- Storytelling at the Book Bear, June 21, 28, 2pm, for children of all ages.
- Introduction to the Internet, Wednesdays, 7-9pm, Thursdays, 10am-12pm, please register.
Carnation Library (425-333-4398)
- The Intrepid Victorian Traveler, June 19, 1-2:30pm, ages 10 and up.
- Clowning Through the Ages, June 21, 2pm, for families.
Duvall Library (333-4398)
- Superstitions Through the Ages, June 20, 2pm, ages 6 and up, please register.
- Mythmakers of Civilization, June 21, 7pm, ages 9 and up.
Kenmore Library (486-8747)
- Make Your Own Beads, June 30, 2-4pm, for ages 12-18, please register in advance.
Kingsgate Library (425-821-7686)
- Lost Civilizations, June 26, 2pm, for ages 6-12, please register beginning June 19.
- Friends of the Kingsgate Library Board Meeting, June 21, 7:30pm, new members always welcome.
- Toddler Time, June 23, 30, 10:30am, for ages 2-3
- Preschool Story Time, June 21, 28, 10:30am, for ages 3-6.
- ESL Talk Time, June 1-29, 7pm, for all ages and languages.
Lake Forest Park Library (206-362-8860)
- Family Story Time, June 16, 7pm, for the whole family.
- Clowning Through the Ages, June 23, 7pm, family program.
- Summer Reading Presentation for Home School Families, June 20, 2pm, for families of all ages.
Sno Isle Bookmobile (360-659-8447)
- Second and fourth Wednesdays: 3:03-3:35 p.m. at the Maltby School, 9700 212th St. SE, Snohomish; 3:45-4:15 p.m. at the Rainbow General Store, 21825 Echo Lk. Rd., Snohomish.