June 19, 2000
CALENDAR ANNOUNCEMENT DEADLINE IS 12 NOON THURSDAY.
CLASSES, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS
- The Board of Commissioners of King County Public Hospital District No. 2, June 21, 23, 30, Evergreen Hospital Medical Center: 899-2622
- Sammamish Valley Grange, June 21, 7:30pm, 140th NE at Hollywood: 483-3200.
- Northshore School Board, June 26, 7:30pm, 18315 Bothell Way NE: 489-6000.
- East KingCo Rock Club, June 26, 7pm, children; 7:30pm adults, Fellowship Hall at Rose Hill Presbyterian Church: 425-861-7050.
- Upper Bear Creek Community Council, June 27, 7pm, Water District: 788-5841.
- Woodinville Lions Club, June 27, 19008 168th NE: 483-2693.
- Carnation City Council, 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, City Hall: 425-333-4192.
- Duvall Chamber of Commerce, 1st Tuesday, 11:45am, Fire Hall: 425-788-8384.
- Duvall City Council, 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 7pm, Library Rose Room: 425-788-8384.
- Kenmore City Council, Mondays, 7pm, Northshore Utility District Headquarters: 425-398-8900.
- Woodinville City Council, 1st 3 Mondays of every month, 6:30pm, Sorenson School: 425-489-2700.
- Diamonds in the Rough Toastmasters, Thursdays, 7pm, Seattle Times Production Facility: 360-668-3136.
- Kiwanis Club of Woodinville, Thursdays, 11:30am-12:30pm, Woodinville Round Table: 425-481-6959.
- Northshore Kiwanis, Wednesdays, 7-8am, Alexa's Restaurant on Main St., Bothell: 425-486-4966.
- New Parent Connections, June 26, 6:30-7:30pm, Valley General Hospital: 360-794-1411.
- Toddlers Can Be Fun!, June 26, 10:30-11:30am, $5, Valley General Hospital: 360-794-1411.
- Financial Workshop, July 20, 27, August 3, 10, 17, 6:30-8:30pm, 16906 68th AVE NE, Kenmore: 425-481-4490.
- Family Ride and Kids Fair, June 25, 10am, Redmond City Hall: 206-522-BIKE.
- Can-Am Classic. Miniature Horse Show, June 23-25, Evergreen State Fairgrounds: 425-788-1045.
- Olympic Music Festival "Concerts in the Barn," June 24-Sept. 10, Saturday and Sunday, 2pm, ten miles west of the Hood Canal Bridge: 206-527-8839.
- Skandia Folkdance Society's 41st Midsommarfest, June 25, 11am-6pm, Frank Rabb Park: 206-329-1443.
- Eastside Women's Forum, June 28, 6:45 am, Bellevue Club: 206-517-7788.
- Baby season at the Cougar Mountain Zoo, through October, 10am-5pm, Cougar Mountain Zoo: 425-392-6278.
SPORTS & RECREATION
- Northlake Lutheran Church summer day camp, July 24-28, 9am-4pm, $75. 6620 NE 185th Street, Kenmore: 425-486-6977.
- Warm Beach Christian Camps: 1-800-228-6724.
- Summer Day Camps, July 10-28, $100 per week, Everett Performing Arts Center: 425-257-6371.
- Adventure Camps, June 26-August 25, $95 each, Snohomish County Parks and Recreation: 425-388-6600.
- Shoreline Community College Volleyball Camp, July 10-14, 17-21, 24-28, $80, Shoreline Community College: 206-546-4746.
- Boys and Girls Summer Dolphin Hoop Camps, June 26-30, July 3-7, August 7-11, 9am-3pm, Shoreline Community College: 206-234-7859.
- Summer Art FUNdamentals art camp, June 26-30, July 3-7, Volunteer Park: 206-654-3121.
- Summer Youth Voyage in Puget Sound, 5-day journey aboard newly restored sailing gillnetter, Admirable, July 11-15, 22-26, August 20-24, $500, The Center for Wooden Boats: 206-382-2628.
- Camp River Ranch, June 25-August 19, girls grades 6-12, Camp River Ranch in Hood Canal: 800-767-6845.
- Skate Ability Inline Skate School, June 25, Bellevue: 425-456-0600.
- Go2Net.com Shore Run and Walk, June 25, 7am, Seward PArk and Leschi: 206-667-6559.
- Volleyball Officials Clinic, training, June, sign ups are taken over the phone: 425-644-6889.
- "Sound of the Century Tour," June 25, 26, 7:30pm, Benaroya Hall: 206-215-4747.
- Aronoff Chamber Music Series, June 25, 26, 28, 29, 7:30pm, Bastyr University Chapel: 253-474-6922.
- Slainte, Live, Irish Music and dancing, June 24, 8pm, Kirkland Performance Center: 425-893-9900.