July 17, 2000
CALENDAR ANNOUNCEMENT DEADLINE IS 12 NOON THURSDAY.
CLASSES, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS
- Sammamish Valley Grange, July 19, 7:30pm, 140th NE at Hollywood: 483-3200.
- Woodinville Historical Society, July 20, 7:30pm, Towne Bank: 483-8270.
- Cottage Lake Auxiliary, July 20, 1pm, Sammamish Valley Grange: 483-3200.
- Duvall Chamber of Commerce, 1st Tuesday, 11:45am, Fire Hall: 425-788-8384.
- Duvall City Council, 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 7pm, Library Rose Room: 425-788-8384.
- Kenmore City Council, Mondays, 7pm, Northshore Utility District Headquarters: 425-398-8900.
- Woodinville City Council, 1st 3 Mondays of every month, 7pm, Sorenson School: 425-489-2700.
- Eastside Business Network, Wednesdays, 7:30am, Blimpie Subs and Salads: 425-820-2845.
- Diamonds in the Rough Toastmasters, Thursdays, 7pm, Seattle Times Production Facility: 360-668-3136.
- Kiwanis Club of Woodinville, Thursdays, 11:30am-12:30pm, Woodinville Round Table: 425-481-6959.
- Northshore Kiwanis, Wednesdays, 7-8am, Alexa's Restaurant on Main St., Bothell: 425-486-4966.
- Job Fair, July 18, 2-4pm, Holiday Inn Hotel: 425-673-3204.
- Pondering Parenthood, July 20, 7-9pm, free, Evergreen Hospital Medical Center: 425-899-3000.
- Exploring Dying to Get On With Living, July 24, 6:30-8:30pm, $55, Evergreen Hospital Medical Center: 425-899-3000.
- Fabulous 50s, July 27, 7-9pm, free, Evergreen Hospital Medical Center: 425-899-3000.
- Streamkeepers Academy, August 7, 8, 9, 10, $25, McCollum Park behind the WSU: 425-316-8592.
- Seattle Theater Group presents a Master Class dance lesson with cast members from the touring Broadway musical Fosse on Wednesday, July 26, 3-4:30 p.m. at the Pacific Northwest Dance Studios , 301 Mercer St., Seattle. Free. Call 206-622-2733.
- Newcomer's Brunch, free, July 22, 10am-12pm, Valley General Hospital: 360-794-1411.
- Choosing and Using a Car Seat, July 26, Valley General Hospital: 360-794-1411.
- Seattle Shores, July 25, Aug. 1, 8, Prince of Peace Lutheran Church in Shoreline: 206-363-9687.
- Northwest Grillfest, July 27, 6-9pm, Rainier Square Roof Park: 206-467-4300.
- Bereavement Series, Tuesdays, 12:30-2:30pm, 7-9pm, Evergreen Hospice Center: 425-899-1077.
- Financial Workshop, July 20, 27, August 3, 10, 17, 6:30-8:30pm, 16906 68th Ave. NE, Kenmore: 425-481-4490.
- Kids Fun in the Summer, July 28, 10am-1pm, Seattle Center House: 206-684-7200.
- Summer Services at Wooden Cross, Sundays, 9am, 198th Ave. NE & Woodinville-Duvall Road: 425-788-3626.
- Open House Playdays, July 20, August 3, 9:30am, North City Co-op Preschool: 206-362-4069.
- Preschool parent-child classes, North King County at 2545 NE 200th: 206-362-4069.
- Puget Sound Dahlia Association, July 19, 7:30pm, Faith Lutheran Church: 425-485-7876.
- Cleveland H.S. class of 1960, 40 years reunion, Sept. 16, 206-246-0348.
- Shoreline High School's Class of 1975 25th reunion, July 29, Shoreline Center: 206-361-4243.
- Bothell High School, 1980 Class Reunion, August 4, 5, 6, Bothell High, 425-481-3412, bhsweb.nsd.org.
- Pioneer Classic Jack Russell Terrier Trial, July 22, 23, Stillaguamish Valley Pioneer Hall in Arlington: 360-652-1252.
- Woodinville Relay For Life, July 21, 22, Woodinville High School: 1-800-729-5588.
- Baby season at the Cougar Mountain Zoo, through October, 10am-5pm, Cougar Mountain Zoo: 425-392-6278.
- Woodland Park Lawn Bowling: Evening bowling July 18 and 21 at 6 p.m. Newcomers are welcome and lessons are free. Call 206-782-1515.
- Public DeSoto Show offers over 75 classic automobiles at the 15th Annual National DeSoto Club Convention on Saturday, July 29, 10 am-4 pm at Everett's Legion Park. Free. Food available.
- Seattle Women's Caucus for Art will hold a fund-raiser garage sale on July 22-23, 9-5 at Bear Creek Studios, 13931 Bear Creek Rd. NE, Woodinville. Donations and volunteers needed. Call 425-376-1066.