August 21, 2000
CALENDAR ANNOUNCEMENT DEADLINE IS 12 NOON THURSDAY.
CLASSES, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS
- Woodinville Lion's Club, August 25, 12:30, 19008 168th NE: 483-2693.
- Pancake Breakfast, August 27, 8-11am, 10116 NE 185th in Bothell: 425-483-0236.
- Clover Leaf Rebekah Lodge, August 27, 8-11am, 10116 WE 185th Bothell: 488-8457, 483-0236.
- Upper Bear Creek Community Council, Aug. 22, 7:30pm, Water District: 788-5841.
- Duvall Chamber of Commerce, 1st Tuesday, 11:45am, Fire Hall: 425-788-8384.
- Duvall City Council, 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 7pm, Library Rose Room: 425-788-8384.
- Kenmore City Council, Mondays, 7pm, Northshore Utility District Headquarters: 425-398-8900.
- Woodinville City Council, 1st 3 Mondays of every month, 6:30pm, Sorenson School: 425-489-2700.
- Eastside Business Network, Wednesdays, 7:30am, Blimpie Subs and Salads: 425-820-2845.
- Diamonds in the Rough Toastmasters, Thursdays, 7pm, Seattle Times Production Facility: 360-668-3136.
- Kiwanis Club of Woodinville, Thursdays, 11:30am-12:30pm, Woodinville Round Table: 425-481-6959.
- Northshore Kiwanis, Wednesdays, 7-8am, Alexa's Restaurant on Main St., Bothell: 425-486-4966.
- Bereavement Series, Tuesdays, 12:30-2:30pm, 7-9pm, Evergreen Hospice Center: 425-899-1077.
- Lake Washington Parent-Toddler Group is currently enrolling for the 2000-2001 year: 425-827-6940.
- North City Co-op Preschool open house, August 30, 10-2pm, North King County: 206-362-4069.
- Preschool parent-child classes, North King County at 2545 NE 200th: 206-362-4069.
- Seattle Dahlia Society annual show, August 26-27, Country Village:, 206-546-1522.
- Dahlia Show, August 26-27, Factoria Mall: 425-485-7876.
- Woodinville High School class of 1990 reunion, August 19, Marina Club at Shilshole Bay: 800-954-1044.
- Monroe High class of 1990 reunion, Sept. 16, Hyatt Regency Bellevue Hotel: 800-654-1044.
- Bothell High Class of 1990 reunion, Sept. 23, Bellevue Hilton: 800-954-1044.
- Inglemoor High School class of 1980 reunion, October 7, Shilshole Bay Beach Club: 800-954-1044.
- Arlington High School classes of 1968-1969-1970, reunion, Sept. 16, Hawthorne Suites: 360-435-5757.
- Cleveland H.S. class of 1960, 40 years reunion, Sept. 16, 206-246-0348.
- Homeschooling, come and learn about it, August 29, 7pm, Bellevue Library: 425-895-3917.
- Free physical exams and general nutritional information, August 30, 5:30-9pm, Bastyr University Natural Health Clinic: 206-834-4104.
- Antique and collectible doll and toy sale, August 27, 11am-4pm, Bellevue Inn, Best Western: 425-453-9822.
- Tibetfest 2000, August 26-27, Seattle Center: 206-386-1974.
- T-Rex: Back to the Cretaceous in IMAX 3D, through Nov. 9, Pacific Science Center: 206-443-2001.
- Robot Zoo, robotics explain biological functions of real animals, Sept. 4, Pacific Science Center: 206-443-2001.