Northwest NEWS

December 11, 2000


Government help can pay energy bills

The Financial Assistance Network in Washington, DC has just published a booklet, "How To Get Government Help To Pay Your Energy Bills."
   The booklet gives information on how and where to get government help to pay your heating bills.
   Consumers can receive a copy by sending $5 to cover the cost of printing, postage and handling to: Financial Assistance Network, Government Help For Energy Bills Booklet Offer, P.O. Box 60848, Washington, DC 20039-0848.
   Consumers can also get information by calling (202) 595-1027 or by visiting Financial Assistance Network's Internet web site: www.FinancialAssistance