Woodinville PD | Police Blotter 1.13.23
1. Warrant Arrest – 18200 NE WOODINVILLE DUVALL RD– On 12/31/2022 around 3:24AM, deputy conducted a traffic stop and arrested the driver for an outstanding warrant. The driver was booked into jail.
2. Warrant Arrest – 14100 NE WOODINVILLE DUVALL RD– On 1/3/2022 around 2:00PM, deputies were dispatched to a vehicle prowl in progress at a parking lot. Deputies arrived and contacted the suspect who was passed out in a stolen vehicle. The suspect claimed to have swallowed a large amount of fentanyl and aid transported the suspect to the hospital. The suspect was ultimately booked into jail for several felony warrants, including possession of a stolen vehicle.
3. Vehicle Recovery - 13900 NE MILL PL– On 1/4/2022 around 12:57PM, deputies were dispatched to a welfare check at a parking lot. The person was in a stolen vehicle and was detained. The vehicle contained suspected fentanyl strewn around the inside of the car. The suspect had multiple felony warrants and was booked into jail. The stolen vehicle owner declined to assist with prosecuting and the vehicle was impounded.
4. Warrant Arrest - 14100 NE WOODINVILLE DUVALL RD– On 1/4/2022 around 11:49PM, deputies contacted a suspect in a parking lot who had outstanding warrants. He was taken into custody and booked into jail.
5. Missing Person - SR 522 & 132ND AVE NE– On 1/5/2022 around 2:47PM, deputies were dispatched to pedestrian who jumped off the overpass. The victim was located and transported to the hospital with serious injuries. The victim was reported as a missing person and the family and originating police department were notified.
6. Shoplift - 13900 NE MILL PL– On 1/5/2022 around 12:40PM, deputies were dispatched to a shoplift. The suspect was detained with stolen merchandise and charges were going to be referred to court. Shortly after being cited and released, the suspect crossed the street and stole additional merchandise from another store. He was located, arrested, and booked into jail.
7. Shoplift - 13900 NE MILL PL– On 1/6/2022 around 10:00AM, deputies were dispatched to a shoplift. Deputies attempted to arrest the suspect and the suspect resisted. The suspect’s significant other attempted to intervene the arrest attempt. When back up units arrived, the accomplice fled the area at a high rate of speed, almost striking a pedestrian. The suspect told deputies their accomplice had a gun in the car. The suspect was arrested and claimed to have swallowed a large amount of fentanyl. Aid transported the suspect to the hospital and charges were filed to court.
Please support the Woodinville Weekly by subscribing today!
You may also like: