As kitchen tables and living rooms become the new classrooms, many families are finding themselves short on necessary school supplies.
The Northshore Board of Fire Commissioners has given the thumbs up on a vote cast Wednesday, Aug. 6, to pursue consolidation with Woodinville Fire & Rescue.
Response teams from Woodinville Fire & Rescue, Woodinville Police Department, and the King County Sheriff's Office were alerted to a car-cyclist accident in the intersection of Northeast 171st Street and 143rd Place Northeast at 9:42 Monday morning. The incident claimed the life of the p…
Duvall — Construction crews working for the Washington State Department of Transportation are removing an old culvert on Loutsis Creek just south of Duvall on State Route 203, and replacing it with a 15-foot tall arched bridge being billed as the first of its kind on the West Coast.
- Wind storm, saturated ground cause widespread power outages
- Carnation prepares to break ground on Tolt Avenue
- Service group steps up amid pandemic
- Local cafe serves 'farm-to-straw' bubble tea
- Patrons trying to save Cozy Inn Tavern
- Library outfitted with new air filter to protect staff, eventual patrons
- WHS alumna is hoping to improve healthcare access
- Police Beat: Dec. 28 - Jan. 3
- Gary Harris fills empty mayoral role
- Real Estate Corner: Expert Tips | Real Estate Investing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.