The Woodinville Chamber has announced the 2021 Celebrate Woodinville Grand Marshal. The person who holds this title typically has the honor of leading the Celebrate Woodinville Community Parade, but this year will be a little different.
In light of Earth Day, Woodinville City Council is taking action to identify and investigate city-centric adjustments that will positively and inexpensively impact the local environment.
Planning and public spaces commissioners have placed widening the road at the trestle and bridge over Highway 522 as a top priority in the city's Capital Improvement Projects (CIP).
The Northshore Board of Fire Commissioners has given the thumbs up on a vote cast Wednesday, Aug. 6, to pursue consolidation with Woodinville Fire & Rescue.
Response teams from Woodinville Fire & Rescue, Woodinville Police Department, and the King County Sheriff's Office were alerted to a car-cyclist accident in the intersection of Northeast 171st Street and 143rd Place Northeast at 9:42 Monday morning. The incident claimed the life of the p…
Duvall — Construction crews working for the Washington State Department of Transportation are removing an old culvert on Loutsis Creek just south of Duvall on State Route 203, and replacing it with a 15-foot tall arched bridge being billed as the first of its kind on the West Coast.
- Mexican snack shop spices up downtown
- Woodinville & Bothell police blotters
- New comic shop opens in Woodinville
- Suspected catalytic converter thief arrested in Woodinville
- New gym welcomes all ages and skills in Woodinville
- Student group invites community to a spooky celebration
- Woodinville fire commission race heats up
- New Latin market will debut soon in Maltby
- Former middle school teacher publishes novel about adoption
- Clothing bank serves NSD families through pandemic
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.