The Northshore Board of Fire Commissioners has given the thumbs up on a vote cast Wednesday, Aug. 6, to pursue consolidation with Woodinville Fire & Rescue.
Response teams from Woodinville Fire & Rescue, Woodinville Police Department, and the King County Sheriff's Office were alerted to a car-cyclist accident in the intersection of Northeast 171st Street and 143rd Place Northeast at 9:42 Monday morning. The incident claimed the life of the p…
Duvall — Construction crews working for the Washington State Department of Transportation are removing an old culvert on Loutsis Creek just south of Duvall on State Route 203, and replacing it with a 15-foot tall arched bridge being billed as the first of its kind on the West Coast.
- Ascend Gymnastics aims to springboard inclusivity
- Single Woodinville mom uses technical academy to become software engineer
- New Kenmore Boathouse boosts opportunities for rowing in region
- WHS lacrosse secures championship in dominant season
- WHS baseball clinches district championship
- WHS teen's art featured at Pride Month exhibit
- City councilmen oppose proclamations for gun violence and Pride Month
- Three candidates challenge school board incumbent
- Parents rally to unseat school board members
- Court denies bail to 21-year-old man accused of murdering his grandfather
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.