Real Estate Tips: 7 Top Luxury Home Features
Make sure your home marketing highlights these sought-after features, if you are trying to find a Luxury Home Buyer!
1. Indoor/Outdoor Living - covered outdoor gathering areas, built-in cooking area (grill, sink, stainless food prep area, small fridge), fire pit/table or fireplace, pool with water features (waterfall, lights, hot tub), and landscaped privacy.
2. Smart Home Technology - Being able to lock your doors, control your home’s thermostat, lights and security system.
3. Wow Kitchen – Floor to ceiling cabinets w/pull-outs, upgraded countertops, high-end appliances, specialty appliances (such as warming drawers, wine fridge, pot filler), multiple sinks, great lighting, space for friends and family to gather, and view are all top of the list.
4. Spa-like Master Bathroom - Heated floors, heated towel racks, spacious shower w/extras, dual-sinks, stand-alone soaking tub, updated/upgraded counter tops, cabinets, mirrors and lighting.
5. Designer Closets - Built-in closet organizers, washer/dryer in the primary closet, built-in ironing board and steamer, etc.
6. Designer Garage – Three+ cars, built-in storage and racks, finished walls, great lighting, specialty coated floors, heated, etc.
7. Specialty Rooms - Wine tasting and/or storage room, home gym, gaming room, safe room.
Like to know more? If you want to work with a friendly, local Real Estate Expert, contact Ashley Farrington at 425-890-0025, www.AshleyFarrington.com
Neighborhood Focus - Saybrook Estates
Approx. # of homes: 140
Homes Sold in 2020: 9
2020 Sale Price Range: $1,130,000 - 1,526,000
Homes Sold in 2021: 1 ($1,506,000)
Location: Off Woodinville-Duvall Road to the east of Avondale and Mink Road
Of Note: Picturesque tree lined entrance, estate sized lots, homes built by John and William Buchan
Staging Before & After Photos