Woodinville PD | Police Blotter 12.23.22-12.30.22
1. Mental Health – 19130 144TH AVE NE – On 12/30/2022 around 1:00AM, deputies were dispatched to a collision and where the vehicle was left unoccupied. During an area check for the vehicle occupant(s), deputies contacted a suspicious person who appeared schizophrenic and displayed mental health issues. He had a warrant for his arrest and he was arrested and booked into jail.
2. Larceny - 12900 NE 146TH PL – On 12/29/2022 around 1:00AM, deputies were dispatched to a theft. Homeowners noticed an odd sound outside and watched two suspects walk away from their parked vehicle. The suspects sped away shortly after. Homeowner inspected his vehicle and noticed the catalytic converter was cut off and stolen.
3. Larceny – 14000 NE WOODINVILLE DUVALL RD – On 12/28/2022 around 7:12PM, suspects cut security devices off of purses and fled the store prior to police arrival. Video footage was requested and the case was assigned to detectives.
4. DUI - 13400 NE 175TH ST – On 12/28/2022 around 8:21PM, deputies responded to a welfare check where a customer impeded traffic at a drive-through several times and drove over a curb. The customer was contacted and deputies determined the individual was impaired. The suspect was arrested and processed for DUI at Woodinville PD.
5. Stolen Vehicle Recovery - 18200 142ND AVE NE – On 12/26/2022 around 2:00PM, deputies were dispatched to an unoccupied stolen vehicle. The vehicle was recovered, and video surveillance obtained. The video showed several suspects and another vehicle involved.
6. Stolen Vehicle Recovery - 18100 140TH AVE NE – On 12/23/2022 around 12:26PM, deputies were dispatched to an unoccupied stolen vehicle. The vehicle was recovered and the owner picked it up.
Please support the Woodinville Weekly by subscribing today!