Bothell PD | Weekly Highlights 12.26.22-1.1.23
12-26-22 / 2028 hours
WARRANT / 22-23545
22800 Block SR 527 SE
• Officers located a vehicle in a parking lot and through investigation, it was discovered the occupant had an outstanding warrant for Negligent Driving.
• The subject was taken into custody without issue and booked into jail.
12-28-22 / 0009 hours
WARRANTS / 22-23639
21400 Block SR 527 SE
• Officers stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation and after identifying the driver, learned they had an outstanding warrant for arrest.
• During the course of taking the driver into custody, officers attempted to identify the passenger, but they provided a false name.
• While confirming the drivers warrant, the passenger ran from the vehicle on foot and a short foot pursuit ensued.
• Officers contained the area and were soon able to locate the passenger hiding in a nearby swamp/pond.
• The passenger was eventually identified, then promptly arrested for providing false statements, obstruction, and outstanding warrant.
• Bothell fire assisted with screening the passenger on scene because they claimed to have swallowed fentanyl.
• After the passenger was cleared at the hospital, they and the driver were booked into jail.
12-28-22 / 0358 hours
SUSPICIOUS / 22-23644
16400 Block Waynita Way NE
• Officers responded to reports from a motorist who reported having a rock thrown through their windshield of their car while driving.
• While officers checked the area, a second caller reported sustaining the same type of damage to their vehicle that occurred in a similar fashion.
• This is an ongoing issue and officers have fielded several other reports of the same type of damage occurring in the same area.
• Officers also located multiple rocks on the roadway and sidewalk in the same general area the incidents reportedly occurred.
12-31-22 / 2333 hours
WARRANT / 22-23870
22600 Block SR 527
• Officers noticed a vehicle in the parking lot that was occupied by a subject who appeared to be passed out/intoxicated at the wheel.
• Using LE Databases, it was determined the subject also had an outstanding DUI warrant for their arrest.
• Officers contacted the subject and had them medically screened on scene due to their obvious extreme impairment level.
• The subject was arrested without issue, transported for medical evaluation/clear to book, and then booked into jail on the warrant.
01-01-23 / 1451 hours
CRIMINAL TRESPASS / 23-41
10400 Block NE 185th St
• An alarm company called in to report a subject seen inside the fenced perimeter at a closed construction site.
• The suspect was located walking on 104th Ave NE, and when officers attempted contact, the subject fled on foot.
• Officers were able to take the suspect into custody without incident, and they were booked into jail.
01-01-23 / 2043 hours
TA & AREA CHECK / 23-53 & 23-54
22200 Block 23rd Dr SE
• Officers responded to reports of an unauthorized car show taking place in the Canyon Park Business park area.
• The gathering of about 150-200 cars was disbursed, and the majority of the subjects left in an orderly fashion to another location.
Please support the Woodinville Weekly by subscribing today!
You may also like: