Woodinville PD | Police Blotter 1.6.23-1.13.23
1. Assault - 18200 142ND AVE NE– On 1/8/2022 around 7:50AM, deputies were dispatched to disturbance. Ultimately, a suspect was arrested and booked into jail for assault.
2. Warrant Arrest - 15600 NE WOODINVILLE DUVALL RD– On 1/10/2022 around 7:35PM, deputies were dispatched to a welfare check. The involved had a warrant and was arrested. The suspect had 71 fentanyl pills in his pockets and $3,700 cash. The originating agency later declined on the warrant and the suspect was released. The fentanyl was confiscated and a drug referral was made on the suspect.
3. Explosive – 14500 NE 173RD ST– On 1/11/2022 around 11:54AM, a family called in about an old WWII explosive they found in their in-law’s residence. KCSO’s Bomb Unit responded and ultimately turned the explosive item over to Army’s Department of Defense.
4. Suspicious Circumstance - 18600 144TH AVE NE– On 1/11/2022 around 12:17PM, deputies were dispatched to a location where a witness reported hearing a female yelling rape, while blowing a whistle, in a wooded area of the neighborhood. Area checks were conducted by deputies, KCSO helicopter, and no one was located.
5. Vehicle Recovery – 15600 NE WOODINVILLE DUVALL RD– On 1/12/2022 around 10:20PM, during a proactive area check, deputies found a stolen vehicle that was not occupied. Vehicle was impounded and returned to the owner.
6. Traffic Violation - 14000 NE 181ST PL– On 1/12/2022 around 10:50PM, deputy stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation. The driver was cited for driving without a valid driver’s license.
Please support the Woodinville Weekly by subscribing today!