Woodinville PD | Police Blotter 3.31.23
1. Overdose – 14100 NE WOODINVILLE DUVALL RD – On March 23, 2023, around 4:43 p.m., police and aid were called for a male who collapsed in a restroom of a business. The male later came to, refused additional caretaking, and walked away.
2. Auto Theft - 13400 NE 177TH PL – On March 23, 2023, around 4:36 p.m., the victim reported his vehicle was stolen. A neighboring police agency recovered it and evidence was collected from the vehicle. The case was assigned to detectives for further investigation.
3. Shoplift - 14000 NE WOODINVILLE DUVALL RD – On March 2, 2023, around 7:55 p.m., a shoplifter stole merchandise and fled prior to police arrival. Evidence/surveillance footage was obtained and the case was assigned to detectives for follow-ups. An additional shoplift was committed by a second suspect who waited for police to leave the area.
4. Theft from Vehicle – 14200 NE WOODINVILLE DUVALL RD – On March 21, 2023, around 6:20 p.m., a victim reported someone broke their vehicle’s window and stole a backpack. Residents are encouraged not to leave valuables, backpacks, and bags, in their vehicles or at least keep them out of view.
5. Disturbance – 13300 NE 171ST ST– On March 18, 2023, around 11:51 a.m., deputies were called to a disturbance where an individual was yelling and kicking at apartment doors. Deputies involuntarily committed the individual to a hospital for mental health and substance abuse reasons.
Please support the Woodinville Weekly by subscribing today!