Woodinville PD | Police Blotter 6.9.23
1. Hit and Run – 15200 NE Wood-Duvall Rd – On May 20, 2023, at 8:22 p.m., a vehicle driving eastbound at a high rate of speed clipped another vehicle as it tried to squeeze between it and another car traveling the same direction. The caller followed the suspect into a neighborhood, where the suspect vehicle was able to flee before police arrival. Residential cameras are being reviewed.
2. Shoplift – 13900 NE 178th Pl – On May 21, 2023, around 3:30 p.m., deputies were dispatched to a shoplift report where a suspect stole several hundred dollars in alcohol and something to carry it in. Witnesses last saw the suspect board a bus before police arrival. A detective has been assigned.
3. Larceny – 13200 NE 186th St – On May 22, 2023, at 1:54 p.m., an unknown person rang the doorbell at a residence. When there was no answer, the suspect stole a bike attached to the homeowner’s car bike rack in the driveway and rode off. The suspect was captured on the video doorbell and the picture is being distributed for identification.
4. Shoplift – 14000 NE Wood-Duvall Rd – On May 23, 2023, at 8:04 p..m, deputies were dispatched to a shoplift in progress. The suspect was only in the business for a few minutes and ran out with a few hundred dollars in products. They were last seen running into the complex across the street, where it is believed they had a car waiting. The video is being reviewed.
5. Vandalism – 13900 NE North Woodinville Way – On May 24, 2023, at 3:07 p.m., a business reported high-school-aged juveniles had been frequenting the hill above the business earlier. This appears to coincide with school lunch and is reported to be ongoing. The teens threw glass bottles down the roadway and business, ultimately damaging a vehicle. The PD is providing extra patrols to try and ID the culprits.
6. Car Prowl – 14300 NE 145th St – On May 25, 2023, between 4 p.m. and smashed and two bags missing, containing electronics, among other things. Smash-and-grab prowlers target vehicles with bags and valuables in plain view and it only takes a few seconds. Deputies are awaiting serial numbers for the stolen items to investigate further.
7. Shoplift – 17600 Garden Way NE – On May 26, 2023, just before 2 p.m., a suspect loaded a cart with alcohol while employees watched and made it known they were calling the police. More employees took notice and the suspect hurriedly pushed the cart out the door. The suspect panicked and ran as they knew police were coming, leaving the cart to roll into a parked car and break all the product. The suspect fled to unknown whereabouts.
Please support the Woodinville Weekly by subscribing today!